COVID 19 cure for rubbing alcohol

COVID 19 cure for rubbing alcohol

COVID 19 cure for rubbing alcohol CB is a 35-year-old man who presents unconsciously in the emergency room. His mother tells the nurse she found him that she found him on the floor with an empty bottle of alcohol in hand. CB had read on the Internet that alcohol disinfects the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Fearful of becoming infected after touching his face at the grocery store, CB found a 91% bottle of alcohol and started drinking it.

Immediately after drinking the entire bottle, CB felt confident. He was not going to be infected this time. Someone on the internet said it would burn a little bit along the way, but in his opinion, the benefits of disinfecting outweighed that burn. As the minutes ticked by, CB began to feel dizzy. The floor began to spin. Collapse. His mother heard the noise and found him unconscious on the floor. He called 911 when they took him to the emergency room where we are now.

The true name of isopropyl alcohol is isopropyl alcohol. Iso- means the same, propan-, which is a prefix, denotes the amount of 3 and refers to the number of carbons, and alcohol means a chemical residue of 1 oxygen attached to 1 hydrogen.

Long carbon chains are oil. Oil does not mix with water at all, but alcohol groups interact with water because water is also made of hydrogen and oxygen. Both the name isopropyl alcohol and its structure not only tell us everything we need to know about what is happening to CB, but it also tells us why drinking disinfectant will not cure anyone of the virus.

How do alcohols disinfect? Well, they disrupt proteins. On the surface of the SARS-2 virus there are crown-shaped spikes. The word crown means crown, virus of the crown. These spikes are the way that the SARS-2 virus infects people and are made of protein. If alcohols interfere with proteins and SARS-2 infects people who use a protein, then alcohol must disinfect the SARS-2 virus.

Seventy percent alcohol is a better disinfectant on surfaces than 91%. More doesn’t seem to be better here. If 70% is alcohol, the other 30% is water. The extra water helps attack these proteins. But while 70% isopropanol disinfects viruses on surfaces, it won’t disinfect viruses inside the body, and here’s why.

Everything you swallow goes to your stomach and then absorbs it to your liver. The liver breaks things down into ways the body can handle. This is called metabolism. Humans developed a very specific way of metabolizing alcohols. In the liver, there is something called alcohol dehydrogenase, which means the elimination of hydrogen and -ase describes an enzyme, which is a protein that produces chemical reactions (-ase is like lactase, which is an enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk).

The body has no use for rubbing alcohol. You want to get rid of it. To do that, you must facilitate the reaction, hoping that a final product will easily dissolve in water and can be collected by the kidneys for urination. When alcohol dehydrogenase processes isopropanol, it is converted to acetone, which is the chemical name for nail polish remover.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Post